Jupiter Grades (Parent/Student/Teacher Communication and Assignments/Grades Hub)
- Jupiter Grades is an online gradebook and messaging site where students and parents can access grades and receive updates from the classrooms.
- Updates can be in the form on email, text, or both --it is your choice.
- Within the settings of the program, parents and students can choose the frequency in which they receive grade updates (i.e. daily, weekly, if a the grade average hits a certain number, etc.
- Students and Parents are encouraged to check Jupiter grades frequently. Students who take responsibility for checking and managing their assignments and grades tend to do better in school.
- More information on this program and login information will come home with your student during the first weeks of school.
- Jupiter Grades Tutorial and Overview
RMS Twitter Account
Use School Cash Online to Pay for school, athletic fees, field trips, etc. online!!!!
- School Cash Online Information
- You will need your child's state ID number to register (this is also called their lunch number, library number, and most of the time it is their computer password). You will be able to obtain this from your child's homeroom teacher.
Meal Pay and Lunch Menu
- Links to the School Menu and Meal Pay plus are found on the RMS main page or Look for RESOURCES>click on Parent Links
- Meal Pay plus allows you to pay for school lunches online and also check out your child's purchase history. Obtain your student's lunch ID from your child (it is also known as their computer password, library number, and lunch number)
- Bell times are: 7:58am and 3:00 pm
RCS Health/Medical Polices and Immunization Information
- Found on the RMS webpage or click here
Online Textbook Information
RMS offers a variety of clubs to support student interests and allow students to work collaboratively with their peers.
Club information usually is communicated a few weeks after the school year has started to allow students to get into a routine and become comfortable with their schedule.
This year, Rutherford County Schools implemented new features of Office 365 for students in grades 3-12.
Office 365 is the "umbrella" of products offered by Microsoft for Business.
This includes the familiar products of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as new features such as OneDrive, Delve, Video, and many more!
Each student can download Office 2016 on home computers/devices (each student has 5 free copies available)
Office 365 desktop application can be downloaded onto any computer that runs Windows 7 or higher.
The "Cloud-based" 365 can run from anything that has an internet connection.
Grades 8th-12th accounts now have a school email activated.
Grades 3rd-7th accounts DO NOT include email.
- Click here for Office 365 and One Drive tutorials for students
Other Ways to Find Out What's Happening at RMS
Information to Assist Guiding Your Child Through Middle School Years
(click any link below for more info)