Office 365/Email/One Drive Tutorials
Every Rutherford County Student has an Office 365 Account. For our 6th and 7th Graders at Rockvale Middle, this account includes One Drive (cloud storage for school-related documents), ability to create a word document, PowerPoint, excel, and more within the OneDrive storage so the documents will be accessible on devices with internet. For 8th Graders at Rockvale Middle, this account includes all of the above, plus a student email account.
Tutorials for OneDrive Accounts
- How to access your OneDrive and create a document in One Drive
- How to get a sharing link for your document and paste it in a Jupiter Grade assignment (Click here for VIDEO)
- How to access OneDrive at home
- When signing into Office 365, it says my username, password, login information is incorrect, or that I do not have an account
- I cannot edit my document.
- Account Blocked Reset
Every RCS student also gets 5 free downloads of the full Office 2016 programs at home which will be active as long as the student attends Rutherford County Schools. Click here for instructions to download.
What is the difference between the downloaded version of Office 2016 and the online version?